The role of water in the human body.

What is an important nutrient for the body? If you think about water, you are on the right track. Most people do not know the role of water in the human body. Although water does not produce such energy as carbohydrates or fats, it does not play an important role in its formation. For the proper functioning of the body, you need a plentiful drink.

Water fills all the space in the body, all the nutrients are delivered to the cells with its help, and the decay products are removed when there is enough of it in the body.

What is the role of water in the human body?

Temperature regulation. When doing exercises in the gym, your body generates energy, but only 25% of the energy goes into performing mechanical work, the remaining 75% is generated in the form of heat. When performing exercises, the body heats up, the internal temperature of the body rises and the body begins to sweat to prevent overheating. Thus, the body cools itself and does not allow overheating.

Fat burning. A slender appearance of the body is largely due to water. With a lack of water, the kidneys cannot fully filter the waste and turn to the liver for help. One of the main functions of the liver is the conversion of stored fat into energy, and then the kidneys are asking for help, and then the fat burning process may be disrupted. And also, drinking a glass of water 20-30 minutes before eating, an acute hunger will go away and then you will eat less than usual. The more you drink water, the faster the metabolism will take place, the toxins and decay products will leave the body faster.
Muscle strength and control. There are times when you feel tired and you don’t have the strength to pull iron today. One reason may be dehydration. In the highest concentrations, water is present in metabolically active tissues, such as muscles, and in the lowest concentrations, in relatively passive tissues, such as adipose tissue, skin, and some parts of the bone structure. Muscle function is controlled by the nervous system. Electrical stimulation of nerve endings and muscle contraction occur as a result of the exchange of electrolyte minerals dissolved in water (sodium, potassium, calcium, chlorine and magnesium) in the cell membranes of the nervous and muscle tissue. Lack of water for your body leads to a decrease in strength indicators by 20%, and aerobic strength — even by 48%. If you are building muscle, then be sure to think about moisturizing muscle cells. Drink plenty of water.
Joint protection. The liquid consists of water, which protects our joints and spine from injuries. Even if there is a short-term lack of water, the body will begin to give less water to these areas, and training gives an enormous load on the joints and spine.

Share in social networks

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *